4 days Morocco desert tour from Marrakech to merzouga desert from €195, is recommended simply because there are som many things to see an do besides camel trekking and a night in the Sahara desert camp. And avoid sitting in the car for more than 10 hours.
DAY 1: MARRAKECH – TIZI N’TICHKA PASS – AIT BENHADDOU KASBAH – OUARZAZATE – SKOURA – DADES VALLEY
You will be picked up from your Hotel / Riad in Marrakech, and departure to Ait Ben Haddou over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude), visit the kasbahs and lunch in one of the restaurants in the foothills of the kasbahs. Afterwards we continue to Skoura where we will visit the Kasbah of Amredil, a beautiful Kasbah situated in the palm groves “Route of one thousand Kasbahs”. After that heading to Boulmane du Dades Dinner and overnight in Kasbah hotel.
DAY 2: DADES GORGE – TODRA GORGES – TINEJDAD – TOUROUG TOWN – ERFOUD – ERG CHEBBI (MERZOUGA).
After breafsat we will drive to to Tineghir then to Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous views of Canyons. Take a short walk around the Palm Plantations and enjoy the panoramic views of Todra River. Later on, we drive toward Tinjedad for a lunch meal on a local restaurant. Later you will pass by several villages such us Touroug (Berber village) and El-Jarf before reaching Erfoud. You will visit a local fossil craft workshop. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive to the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp or an overnight in traditional nomad tent. Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
DAY 3: MERZOUGA – ALNIF – NKOB – TAZARINE – AGDEZ – OUARZAZATE
Early wake up to climb the dune & see the beautiful sunrise, walk down and ride the camels back to the hotel, afterwards get on the 4WD & head to Ouarzazate through Alnif, Tazzarine & the scenic Draa valley, crossing the nice rocky mountains Ait Saoun via Tizi ntnifift, to Ouarzazate. Overnight in Ouarzazate.
DAY 4: OUARZAZATE – OUNILA VALLEY – TELOUET – MARRAKECH
After breakfast, we will set off for Marrakech, passing through the spectacular ounila valley to get to telouet one of the famous kasbahs in Morocco. After lunch we will cross the High Atlas mountains and we will then drop you off at your riad/hotel
What’s included in 4 Days Merzouga desert Tour:
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel/airport
- Private trip in 4×4 air conditioned car
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver
- Dinner & breakfast are included
- Maximale group size: 6 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
- Cameld rides & overnight in a nomad traditional tent
- Overnights in traditional Kasbahs in Dades Gorge and Ouarzazate
- Duration: 4 days
4 days merzouga desert Tour Highlights:
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes between Marrakech and Merzouga
- Take a short walks in Dades and Todra Gorges
- Drive the Tizi n Tichka Pass of the High Atlas Mountains
- Visit the UNESCO worlde heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou
- Spend more time in sites and visit nomads living in caves
- Pass Ouarzazate and visit Film Studios and Taourirt Kasbah
- Drive through the valley of 1000 Kasbahs
- Cameld rides, overnight in Tents
4 days Morocco desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga dunes & Zagora